Wednesday, August 30, 2023

When Saraswati Mata Blesses, Be There!

   Uma jiji from Richmond TX 
I have been meaning to write about Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Srimannarayana Chinna Jeeyar Swamy ji's visit since the past few years and I realize when I am asked to write, I had some thing or the other that came up. I could not present my observations from almost three or five visits since.
That was not my intention however, it slipped through the mesh of small things to be done and taken care of, while the moments, in form of kalasya Narayana, slipped past into ever moving void of eternity..
Of all these years, of attempting to write, I had seen life in several of its forms, unfolding to me. I have perceived Eshwara swaroopam very close to my heart and soul a number of times and, rest is a thing of past .
To the devotee who truly wishes to perceive God, He will manifest.
I like to revisit this topic and share my thoughts,  however, I like to revisit another time.
Today, I just wanted to update that, I faced lot of troubles and tried several attempts to write anything ; They all became futile efforts and I realize the reason could be that, when Saraswati mata blesses you with a skill to write, and when you are asked to present your observations and learnings, you just need to do. If the flow of knowledge is stopped, or restricted, it may vanish. I have seen since  then, no matter what I took up, it did not get done. Not the 6 weeks course in leadership from Said's school of Business, Oxford University, not a doctoral study attempt from Vedic University not a post graduate course in my mother tongue, Telugu; not my projects I intend to complete in my executive doctoral studies, so far.
Today, I am able to understand, no matter what or how I need to present my work, what I need first and foremost is discipline, and sincerity. One cannot fulfill bigger dreams if one cannot catch up with smaller tasks. All tasks of knowledge sharing are ordained by mata Saraswati themselves.
I will update my future endeavours as and how I achieve the attempts and succeed in fulfilling my duties and tasks. I already feel lighter sharing my thoughts with You all. Jai Srimannarayana adiyen _/\_
Prayers to mata Saraswati: 
Sree Sharada, mother of all arts, knowledge, and seat of wisdom, may you bless all, may I be included in those blessings and seek your Karuna. Adiyen.

No comments:

Post a Comment